Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Cottage Style Minis and a Dressed Bed

 A gold sofa with divided skirt. This 100% cotton fabric has a subtle metallic sheen and allover floral tone-on-tone pattern.


 In this room, the coffee table and chair are by Bespaq. The framed print is by My Dollhouse Pictures.
 A country cottage gold and pink floral sofa with coordinating pillows.  These sofa's are from my own pattern and have a box pleated skirt.
 In this room, the print is by My Dollhouse Pictures.  The rug is by Dale's Dreams.  I made the hydrangea and the goose decoy which are also available in my Etsy, Peach Blossom Hill.


 This is my first dressed bed.  I think this oak sleigh bed is by Town House Miniatures.  The comforter is quilted and is a 100% cotton Jacobean style floral in green and a peachy rose floral on a dark blue background. The sheets are a 100% peach soft peach floral on an ivory ground. The plaid throw is also 100% cotton and is fringed.

 In this room, I also mde the goose decoy and made the side table and balloon shade. The blanket chest is a music box. The framed sampler is by My Dollhouse Pictures. The braided rug is by Mini Cabin Decor, both vendors on Etsy.


16 comments:

Kim said...

Such beautiful,beautiful work Jody- I have said it before-your work looks like life size rooms. I feel like I'm paging through a decorators magazine. Outstanding!!!!

miniacollection said...

Beautiful work! I love the sofa with the flowers.
Geneviève

Troy said...

I think the floral print couch is my favorite. Your room settings look great. Troy

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you!! Always trying to improve!!!

Steinworks said...

I agree it's like looking at a magazine.

Lucille said...

Your rooms look like real life and your work is perfect. I love your choice of fabrics.

De said...

I agree with Kim - your rooms do look like real rooms. That's the ultimate test in minis and you pass with flying colors!

rosanna said...

Jody,everything is SO real. Almost frightening! if I didn'tknow that you are a miniaturist I would have thought that it was a realcatalogue.
Best wishes,Rosanna

Teruka said...

The floral print sofa is beauty. I love it
Hugs,
Teruka

Norma said...

Congratulations Jody!! I just took a look at the article, you're in grand company.

I haven't been receiving post notifications from PBH since you reactivated things over here, I only picked up on this post from a pic on Susan's side bar (minicrochetmaid), that's why I haven't been visiting and comment. I've got a bit to catch up on!

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you, Norma! I have a lot of catching up to do as well! Been gone from the land of blogging for a long time. Trying to get my act together to include it all!

Shale said...

Beautiful! I love your creations!
Susan

17-17 said...

Hello Jody!
your miniatures are so great, I'm glad I found your beautiful blog.
Your new follower, Magda

Art Craft Land said...

I just had to come by and say hi, because your work is just stunning! Really inspiring! Your rooms look so real and the decor is just lovely, I could definitely see myself living in one of them! :)

A big hug,
Simona

Juçara said...

Maravilhoso!
seus trabalhos.

Vem me visitar ficarei honrada

Juçara

Kleine Vingers said...

The sofa's look so good, hard to see they are miniatures!
Miniature greetings