Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Little Sofa In a British DM Magazine

One of my little sofa's is included in a spread on scale mini sofa's in a Britsh DM magazine in the December issue!!!  And gosh, my little country cottage sofa is in some very fine, upscale company!  What artistry I can only hope to aspire to!  What an honor!!!!

Here is the link to the article by Jane Kubeisa: http://www.scribd.com/doc/109712529/10-Best-Sofas

This was one of my favorite sofa's made from a Quilt Gate fabric from the Versailles collection and is sadly no longer available. I know because I have scoured the internet, quilt shows and shops for it to no avail. Anyway, it's such an honor, I had to brag!

16 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Congrats! The sofa is really pretty and very deserving publishing.:)

Lucille said...

Congratulations! That sofa is a beauty and I love the cushions you have made for it!

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations your sofa is gorgeous.
Hugs Maria

Kim said...

Congratulations Jody!!!! Well deserved because your furniture is exquisite!!

sera xi's said...

Precioso sofá y los cojines también. Felicidades. Abrazos

Auxi

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!! I'm on Cloud Nine!!!

ANA ROSA said...

Felicidades!!! es precioso tu trabajo y con muy buen gusto, no me extraña que lo publiquen!!
Besos.
Ana.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations! You have good reason to brag - your miniatures are beautiful.

Janice said...

It looks perfect in its setting, brag all you like!!

Susan said...

Congratulations! Your sofas are all lovely.

Margaret said...

Well desered recognition, your work is beautiful!

Folk Artist K Arthur said...

soo sooo beautiful ..how wonderful!

Piikko said...

Congratulations Jody! Your sofa is beautiful!♥

rosanna said...

The sofa is gorgeous and well deserves to be published. I love it.
Congrats, Rosanna

Amy said...

What an exciting thing! Congratulations, Jody. It really is a beautiful sofa, and sofas must be the most difficult miniature to create. Wonderful.

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you, Amy! It is so exciting and quite an unexpected honor!!!!