Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Rose Chaise and Blue Toile Sofa

 I have just listed in my Etsy two new pieces, a rose floral chaise in a feminine, shabby chic cotton print with coordinating pillow. It is perfect for a living room, bedroom or sun room with a cottage feel.
 In this room setting, I also made the hydrangea.  The cheese keeper is by Valerie Casson. The peach iced tea is by Everyday Gourmet. The chair is by Bespaq. The mantel clock was a kit from Cynthia Howe Miniatures.



 The blue toile fabric I have had for several years and I doubt I can still find it. I am not sure.  I think it's in perfect scale for 1:12th.  The Chippendale style sofa has box pleats and two coordinating white pillows with a subtle swirling pattern that has a soft sheen.  I also made the goose decoy and the blue hydrangea. The coffee table is by Lee's Line.  The decorative plate on the coffee table is by A Lavender Dilly on Etsy.





10 comments:

Kim said...

Jody-you do such beautiful work! I wish I had a house that needed that sofa-it's gorgeous!

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you so much, Kim! I thought this one turned out so cute!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I agree - beautiful work!
Is there a link to your etsy shop?

Kathi said...

Love your furniture too. The fabrics are so pretty and your work is amazing. :D

Troy said...

WOW, I love both pieces. I especially love that blue and white fabric on the couch. Where did you find it? You did a great job. Thank you for sharing. Troy

Jody B. Raines said...

I appreciate it!!!!

miniacollection said...

Both are beautiful, the choice of the fabrics are perfect.
Geneviève

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you! I am working on some chair designs and other sofa skirt options. Trial and error.

Ruth Ramaekers said...

I love your designs and just checked out your Etsy shop...looks great! You have an enthusiastic new follower :)

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you very much, Ruth! I appreciate it very much!