Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blue Hydrangea

 A blue hydrangea in a pedestal vase in my Etsy.  The cheese keeper is by Valerie Casson of Fance. The pewter biscuit box is by Warwick Miniatures and the framed print is from My Dollhouse Pictures on Etsy.
 The grandfather clock is a kit by Chrysnbon that my Dad put together for me.  Ironically, my Dad enjoys building clocks and we have several in our house built by him.  The one in our living room has the Westminster chimes which I love although it becomes part of the background landscape and, often, I don't even hear it!
I also made the black cherry chaise pictured here. The upholstered chair is by Bespaq.  I also made the goose at the base of the clock.

6 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are a very talented miniature artist. Have a great day.

mijbil said...

Love both the flowers and the arrangement. Beautiful pics! :)

Deb said...

So sweet. I'm glad I have some of your blue hydrangeas!

carmen said...

preciosas hortensias...

WeeLittleWest / Kathy Olaf-Obrenski said...

Wonderful!!

Jody B. Raines said...

Thank you all! My shop link is
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachBlossomHill and I hope you will stop by if you have time!

Jody