Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you, Karin!!!

An Award from Karin!

Thank you, Karin at Mini Ramblings and Musings gave me this award and I so appreciate it and I promise I will share it tomorrow when my headache is past! LOL! Karin has been so kind to offer me advice and friendship lately and I appreciate it so much. My husband teases me that my blogging friends are my 'imaginary friends'! He is just teasing me but he doesn't realize how much I appreciate the wonderful friendships I have made through blogging. I'd just love to visit you all in your 'exotic', faraway locales! Especially those of you in Australia, Canada, France and Brazil, for example!

Karin is also hosting a giveaway (something I am far behind in doing but I am working on some items so stay tuned soon!)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Good for you! The blogging friendships are important and I welcome the comments and exchanges with a number of "friends" I have never met!

Cheers, Jill

Deb said...

I count my blog friends as my "real" friends and my husband teases me about it too.

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your award.
Blog friends are the best..xxx

Sans said...

Yea, blog friends ARE real friends :).

Kim said...

I've met friends in blogland that are sweeter and more considerate and caring than some of the people in my real life. I think blogging is great because it lets us share our common interests and no is asking if we might be too old to play with dolls and dollhouses anymore :) Hope your headache passes quickly Jody ♥