Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Estate Miniatures

Estate Miniatures For Sale

I will post thank you's for some goodies I have won recently and also welcome new followers but I had to quickly share some of the mini's I am purchasing from a lady who used to have a brick and mortar store in our region with her late husband. I spent the morning there and the rest of the day listing some of these on eBay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110516861447&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I hope you will run over if you get a chance and see what I have to offer and if anything will work for your collection. I have also listed some items and will list more on Miniatures Only Auctions, MOA where I am joraines. Some of the pieces are Bespaq and there is some Reutter's Chrysnbon, Bodo Hennig, Aztec and other well known makers. Thank you for taking a look and I hope to catch up with everyone soon!



12 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like there are some lovely miniature pieces there Jody..x

Deb said...

Nice things. Are you keeping any?

Glenda said...

Nice to see a flax wheel for a change!! Sweet!

Chris V. said...

very nice! i like the spinning wheel. nice to see the white wire furniture; used to be more common, harder to find now. Good finds!

Norma said...

Thanks for the tip-off and sharing your good fortune with these finds - I'm off to take a look now!

Jean Day said...

Great miniature finds!!!

Peach Blossom Hill said...

I'll be posting some more as soon as I can. Had choir pracice tonight and then work tomorrow and Friday

Deb, yes, I am keeping as much as I can get by with! Shhhh . . .don't tell Jerry! LOL!

Chris, that large wire armoire is fabulous--wish I could keep it!

Jody

Sans said...

Jody, brilliant pieces and it is good to know your ebay handle as well. I have added you as a fav seller. Recently. I have started roaming ebay again after a long lapse. I was just looking at some Bespaq and trying to research "Fantastic (Bespaq)" wondering if it is Bespaq's earlier range? Any idea, Jody?

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Some beautiful pieces.
Have a great week.

dale said...

The wicker is gorgeous!!! :)

Carolyn Mohler Kraft said...

Hi Jody! What fun it must have been to sort through all your great finds! My Mom used to have a miniature shop and it made me crazy to see what I couldn't afford to buy (I was in college then). I'm headed over to check out what's for sale.

Hey Susan! I bought some "Fantastic" upholstered chairs on eBay several months ago. I think it was the precursor to Bespaq. I was really pleased with them. High quality and fine carving. Grab them if you can find them!

Sans said...

Thank you, Caroline for the tip! :)