Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Award For Friends!


I'd like to pass the Premio award from Karin at Mini Ramblings and Musings to

Carol at Wee Cute Treasures. She is such a sunny, sweet person and I am enjoying her progress on Honey Bee Cottage. She makes the sweetest little dolls that remind me of the clothespin dolls our Appalachian mountain dwellers used to make but her's are so much more colorul, detailed and sweet. I'd so love to visit her in Ireland!

And to Norma at Make Mine Mini, such a wonderful new friend in Australia who has actually called me twice to chat! I was so amazed to get a phone call from a friend around the world! And Norma is posting so many wonderful tips on printing to wood and fabric just now on her blog. I'd love to go see Norma one day, too!

Deb at Loyalist Cottage. Deb has become another friend I enjoy 'dropping in on'. Her posts are filled with mini news and her lovely things she cherishes in her home. And so many of her posts are filled with humor and make me smile and laugh every time!

Catherine from Kilmouski & Me. I often dream that I stumble upon a quaint little shop filled with affordable miniatures, a treasure trove of delights and now I am dreaming of finding Catherine's beautiful metal teapots and creations, shelf upon shelf of them for the asking! They are exquisite.

And thank you, Karin, another new blogging friend for passing this award on to me!

4 comments:

Jemjoop said...

Hi Jody, thanks so much for stopping by. Love the beautiful blog background you are using, gorgeous! Congrats on the blog award :D Jen

Norma said...

Jody, thank you for the award - and there is an award for you on my blog... and here is the comment pn my blog that goes with it:

"I have also been honoured by my friend Jody (Peach Blossom Hill) with the Premio Amigo Artesano award. It's probably against the rules to pass this on (not BACK! - there's a big difference, you understand) to the person who gave it to you but how could I make a list of blog friends and not include Jody??"

Deb said...

Oh Jody, thank you so much, you are so sweet! Congratulations on your award.

Merry Jingle said...

Hi, there's an award for you in my blog :) If the package isn't reached you by the end of this week, email me and I'll send you a new one.

Ira