Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank You, Vicky!

Thank You, Vicky

Vicky Guile passed on the Sunshine Award to me on her blog and I so appreciate it as I have been absent from our blogosphere for a little while and this is my first award on getting back to it!

The award requires that you:

1. Post the award on my own blog.
2. In a blog post, name six blogs that I enjoy.
3. Let your six named bloggers know that you are passing the award on to them.

And I would like to pass it on to:

Kim at It's a Miniature Life
Katie at Katie's Clay Corner
Carol at Wee Cute Treasures
Kathi at Beautiful Mini Blessings
Kim at Flowers and Art
Eva at Mini Escenas y Manualidades


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations Jody..x

Peach Blossom Hill said...

Thank you, Debbie! Now if I were just smart enough to add the list of awards I've received. For some reason (well, obvious to you after my many Nicky-related gaffe's lately--LOL!) I can't figure out how to do that! Duh!

You are always such an encourager! Everyone appreciates you.

Jody

Eva said...

Oh! Thanks Jody.
A sunshine award is great ans really welcomed in the middle of this long, cold and rainy winter.
I will post it in my blogs awards! ;)
Un beso (a kiss in Spanish)

Kathi said...

Thanks Jodi! What a pretty award! I'm loving the sunshine we are having here today! Let the sun shine in!!!

Wee Cute Treasures said...

Hey Jody THANK YOU SO MUCH for passing the award onto me. I am so honoured. Whoppeeeee! Thank you again, Big Hug, Carol :) xx