1. Thank the person that has given it to you.
Hmmmm. . . . I'm a pretty boring, very transparent person so it's difficult to think of seven things about myself but here goes (I apologize in advance for boring you to tears if you read this--fair warning!):
1. I was adopted as a three month old infant through the state and feel that I was very lucky to have landed with the family I did but the drawback is a total lack of family medical history and a curiosity about possible genetic relatives.
2. I have tinnitus so hear a constant high pitched ringing in my ears that is loudest at night when the house is quiet and sometimes wakes me up.
3. I have always wanted to write a novel and have started a few plot lines but never finished them giving up in lack of self-confidence.
4. I come across as a very confident, bold, funny person who never meets a stranger but in big groups like parties, I am reluctant to meet new people and stick by my husband like glue.
5. I had surgery for skin cancer over my right eye two years ago with a skin graft from my right clavicle and am now paranoid about any suspicious little bump or lump and really need to have one checked out just now in my breast (too much info--sorry).
6. I had an irrational fear I wouldn't be able to have children as a young bride (possibly due to being adopted and feeling I was genetically 'alone' in the world) and promptly had two 21 months apart five years after we were married and then when they were 9 and 7, another one! We both got 'fixed'. LOL! But I appreciate my husband and children every day and know i don't deserve them.
7. I feel overwhelmingly guilty for not having established a lucrative career and only working part-time to be home with my children for the majority of our marriage which included a big crash and burn business failure from which we paid back every penny and I have tried to make a home business of every hobby and talent I have! So far, I've only been very marginally successful and survive paycheck to paycheck on my little pittance working part-time at a quilt shop while DH pays the lion's share of bills and yet, I persist and probably couldn't even get a full-time job now in our current economy so missed the boat somewhere along life's rocky shore! LOL! (Sorry to have put anyone to sleep who read this whole little diatribe of personal info!)
Anyhoo, I'd like to pass it on to the following seven bloggers I enjoy visiting:
Dale at Dale's Dreams
Lin at Lins Miniature Art Form
Carol at Wee Cute Treasures
Emmaflam & Miniman at Paris Miniautures
Jocelyn at AiClay
Deb at Loyalist Cottage
Miniature Patisserie Chef