Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Huge Events!!

Two Huge Events Here: A Name Change and Snow!

When I began blogging several years ago, I started with a quilting blog, jumped in and joined several groups and rings. A few years later, my focus changed more toward miniatures so I started my mini blog but what to name it? I really don't know what posessed me to name it Mini Leaps and Bounds but that's what I plunged in with and I hardly found anyone else out there blogging about mini's at the time (I'm sure you were there but I didn't find you!)

Over the years, I had come to dislike the name Mini Leaps and Bounds and wanted to change but was warned that I would lose everything and start over. Evidently they've changed that--I hope. So, when I opened my little mini-focused shop on Etsy, Peach Blossom Hill, I decided to change my name to that here on Blogger as well so if you need to change anything, I hope you will take a minute to do that.

Also, big for us here in the south and in the shadows and foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we got a good snow over this weekend--enough to get out and sled and play a while yesterday. Normally the mountains knock it off of us.

So, welcome to Peach Blossom Hill and I hope you will bear with me as this little name change takes place!


6 comments:

Chris V. said...

ok i changed the name on my blog. it was in my mini blog list. love the pix today!

kathi said...

Hi Jody! Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my post today. Yes, I did get it. :D
I like the name you've chosen for your blog. Your flowers in the previous post are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Kathi

Evelien said...

Very nice pictures! We have snow here in Holland also and that's not that common for us too.

Good for you that you changed the name you didn't like anymore! People will change to this blog to follow your beautiful miniatures, I'm sure.

groetjes Evelien

WendiesMiniWorld said...

found you ! :o)

Debbie said...

Found you....Yipee xxxx

Doreen said...

Congratulations on the new name and the new look! Looks great! I love your little table and the cupboard is great too. And those hydrangas are gorgeous. You have been busy. Hope to see you more often now.