Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Mini Items

New Mini Items for my Etsy Shop

I promise I will get around to checking in with everyone soon. I feel like I am running just to catch up and trying to get things made for my Etsy shop. Otherwise, it will be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Work I Go full-time and who wants that? I like my little part-time gig although it's not making us rich.

Anyhoo, here is another little hydrangea I've made as well as my first official piece of furniture made with my new Microlux saw! It is a primitve country cupboard (emphasis on primitive). I had fun going through my kitchen items to show it filled with various goodies. To give credit, some of the canned goods are by the late Mary Escher; the dough board is by Sir Thom Thumb, the crock by Jane Graber,the bean pot by Sam Dunlap, the fan on top by Warwick Miniatures and the polymer clay tomatoes in the wooden barrel by me!
I painted the seascape over the mantle, made the poly clay goose, the hydrangea and the poly clay peaches in the basket on the table. The upholstered chair and coffee table are by Lee's Line and the 'rattan' chair is by Take A Seat.


11 comments:

Ascension said...

Que bonita te ha quedado la maceta, la estanteria me encanta!!!!!!tiene muchos detalles.besitos ascension

Meli said...

Its so lovely!!! The cupborar looks fantastic!!!
Meli

TINK-SONIA said...

Jodi your higrangeas are soooo beautiful,I love the cupboard too!
Miniregards from Spain,Sonia

Tiny Delights said...

Beautiful pieces. I love your work.
Ana

Kim said...

Wonderful job on the country cupboard Jody! It looks awesome!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great job - love the detail.

Reiko said...

What a beautiful hydrangea. It looks just so real.

A. Wright said...

The hydrangea is gorgeous and the cabinet turned out so lovely. I immediately went to evilbay looking for a cheese grater too :)

Eva said...

The hydrangea is wonderful JOdi!!

Susanne said...

I love your cupboard and the patina, you have given it. And all the small things you have put into it makes it look very real!
Susanne miniaturedreams@blogspot.com

kathi said...

I really love the painting you did! What did you paint on? It looks like artist canvas??
Had to chuckle at A.Wright's comment about "evilbay!" I spend way too much time and money over there!