Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christine's 12 Days of Christmas!

If you run over to Christine V's blog today, Candid Canine, http://candidcanine.blogspot.com two of my little Christmas scenes from Etsy are featured in her 12 Days of Christmas! I can't upload pix of my own just now as my laptop battery has decided to die right here at Christmas when any $$ has to go for presents, food, my son's senior trip, etc. so when I get Christmas funds, I'll be back in the saddle! I am actually typing this at work before the day officially begins! And I do intend to visit with everyone soon. It's been utter chaos around these parts lately but I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a very Happy and prosperous and healthy New Year!

5 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry about your battery. :( I don't know why so many other expenses pop up during the holidays.
Drop by - I am having a giveaway.

Kim said...

How fun Jody! Too bad about the laptop battery! I had a scare this week too when we thought the furnace had gone kaput- but hubby fixed it, thank goodness. That would have been a big unexpected expense! How did your show go?

The Carolina Quilter said...

Hi, Kim! Hope you check back so see this. Unfortunately, the BYOA was not a good venue for me or many others who had more 'traditional' wares and pieces but live and learn. I should have spent my time working on more mini's for my Etsy shop! On unexpected expenses, April about knocked us out for the count this year--water heater, major repairs to two cars, theft, the dryer went out, etc. and we even had an elderly couple wreck on our property. It was like every day or two, another crisis. We're still trying to recoup from all of that! But it could have been worse, I know.

Chris V. said...

Thanks for the mention Jody. Hope Santa brings you a new battery! Have a Great Christmas!

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi Judy. I'm catching up on eveyones blogs this evening. Always running behind at the moment.
Such a shame your laptop battery isn't working. I know how not having a comp feels after my own decided to blow up 2 weeks ago. I now have to beg to use this one.
If we dont hear from you before christams hoping you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a dreams come true New year!
Nikki xxx