Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Etsy Shop Now Open!

I've Opened An Etsy Shop!

Not that I will constantly blog about my little Etsy endeavors but I have opened a little shop, Peach Blossom Hill, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7945829 and am still hoping for that first little sale! I thought I had one but as it is with fishing, she nibbled on the line but then evidently changed her mind and the line went slack!

So, I have been feverishly working on a few mini paintings and other items but life in general keeps thwarting my efforts at every turn. School back in session always stomps me into the mud and takes about three months for me to adjust. We're hosting my in-law's 50th anniversary party the first of October so doing some major house overhauls and we're having a big yard sale this Saturday. Plus a few minor little hormonal and TMJ issues I'm seeing the doc about next week have really wreaked havoc on my emotions and creative juices lately. That, and the normal stresses of life in general.
In addition, while I try to be a good fellow blogger, I'm way behind on reading what everyone is up to so need to get around to at least saying hi and checking in. I'm hoping Debbie from Tiny Treasures is on the mend.

21 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations on your new shop! Will be back to check it out. Lots going on around here also and hope it all settles down soon - enough is enough.

DollMum said...

Ordinary everyday life often does get in the way of our favourite hobbies, but it looks like you're still managing to get some good things done.

kathi said...

Have fun with your Etsy shop! I love Etsy and check there first if I'm looking for something. I'm going over to see what you've got!
Love your little paintings!

Ara said...

Congrats on opening your shop!! I hope to have mine open by the beggining of next year! Cross fingers! I am on my way to check it out!! -ara

Snowfern said...

gratz on the opening, and welcome to TeamMIDS! WOOHOO!!!

Debie Lyons said...

I hope your new shop does really well and you get oooooooodles of sales.

Debie xxx

dora said...

Espero que su tienda, vaya muy bien, se lo merece, es una gran artista. felicidades

The Carolina Quilter said...

Thank you all for the sweet, gracious comments! I am hoping to be able to add items on a regular basis despite lots of flux and upheaval just now! I reall, really appreciate your kind comments! And I've experienced a minor miracle today: found my cell phone in a pocket of a pair of pants--it's been missing for over a week and I've ransacked at work, my car and taken all the cushions off the couches and chairs searching--at least those chairs and couches got a good vacuuming out! LOL! Maybe things are looking up!

Kim said...

Congratulations Jody!!!!

Eva said...

Congrats and good luck! I am sure that will be a succes!

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

beautiful minis, Congrats on your new shop!

Liberty Biberty said...

Thank goodness you're still out there somewhere!
Life always gets in the way of the mini things!
Mercedes

Meli said...

I wish you luck with your shop!!! I'll go to have a look. What I have seen in your blog is great!!
Meli

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Your paintings are very lovely!

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

I went to see your shop and it looks very nice, I love your paintings, so full of color! I wish you much luck with this new adventure,
Maia

Katie said...

I was just over peeking at your esty page, and wanted to tell you I love the colors in the chips and salsa quilt! It's beautiful!! :)
Katie

Victoria said...

Hi Jody! I have an award for you in my blog!:)

Debbie said...

Jody Thank you for your Get Well Wishes. Congratulations on your new Etsy Shop, I wish you every success..xx

kathi said...

Best wishes on your Etsy shop! You deserve a beautiful award for all of your hard work!
Come on over an pick it up!

Anna said...

Wish the shop will be fruitful and crowned with succsess
Here is a little blog award for you, didn't know you still got it:
http://schneewalski.blogspot.com/
Anna

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色