Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who, Us?? Kerri Pajutee's Lab Puppies

Kerri Pajutee's Lab Puppies Kerri graciously gave me permission to post these pix of her newest little polymer clay mini pups, three lab's who have been painted and furred/flocked. I fell in love with them when she shared them on CDHM and asked if I could share them here. I would love to be able to do this and occasionally try my hand at mini animals. I posted my latest kitty attempt a few posts ago but it certainly fell far short of Kerri's perfection. I'd like to thank her for sharing her talents with us on CDHM and for her encouragement to those of us trying to master sculpting little pets ourselves! You can find Kerri's websit in my list of links and often find her exquisite creations on eBay.


Precious!

8 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

These are just the cutest puppies ever!!!! She does such nice work. Love them. Thanks for sharing Jody!

Doreen said...

They are so adorable I would just love to take them home.

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

They have the perfect puppy dog eyes!

Debbie said...

So Cute. Kerri's work is out of this world..

Glenda/MidSouth said...

They are adorable! :-)
Glenda

Doreen said...

I have an award for you on my projects blog if you would like to come by and pick it up.

Eva said...

Nice to meet you Tangle Rainbowwitch.

Hugs
Moth Vinedancer

Sam said...

They are perfect, never seen such real looking dogs!