Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you, Jean Day!

A Fabby Blog Award from THE Jean Day!

I normally don't post twice in one day but had to share Eneida Rosa's beautiful African fairy doll now on eBay earlier today (see my last post) and I'd like to thank Jean Day for this Fabby Blog Award! I couldn't believe it the other day when I checked my e-mails and there was a comment from Jean. I thought, "THE Jean Day?" I've admired her exquisite, lovely creations for years and as I have resurrected my garden shed project, I will have to visit her website and purchase some lovelies to go in it. You can visit Jean's blog at http://jdayminis.blogspot.com/.

So, I'm supposed to list five addictions and pass it on to five blogs.

1. My husband, Jerry. Not only is he tall, dark and handsome, he is the most loving, patient, caring man in the world and I count my blessings and thank the good Lord daily for him. We have a wonderful family and three children who are blessings.
2. Chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. It gets me through the winter blahs and doldrums--it's also good, I find, in spring, summer and fall.
3. Miniatures. I am 'supposed' to be a quilter and work at a quilt shop surrounded by beautiful fabrics, quilt books and patterns but I have to say that I now actually dream about miniatures and plan projects in my head when I'm not getting to work on them and I spend way too much time on the internet drooling over others' projects and ideas.
4. Moda fabrics--especially anything by Three Sisters.
5. Coffee. My husband brews it every morning and brings me my first cup in bed while we watch the news. I have a second cup then and brew another pot in the afternoon. Coffee. Gotta have it.

I would like to pass the Fabby Blog Award to:

Katie at Katie's Clay Corner
Sumaiya Mehreen at Dollhouse Miniatures
Kim at It's a Miniature Life
Debbie at Tiny Treasures
Kathy at The Garfield Manor by Kathy Calhoun

1 comment:

Katie's Clay Corner said...

Me? An Award...Your so kind!! Thanks for making my day more cheery!!
OK...Ummmmm.... Speaking of your garden shed, what ever happened to having it done by now, Hmmmm??? LOL....I'd love to see some updated pictures!!!