Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank You for Following This Blog!

Thank You to All The Followers of This Blog!

I'd like to say thank you and welcome to all of you who are checking in on my attempts at making mini's, collecting and sharing the mini projects I am working on between three children, a part-time job, the occasional run through with the dust rag and vacuum, cooking, etc.! When I started blogging about my love for miniatures and the artisans who create them as well as my own little attempts, I thought I must be one of the few people in the world blogging about mini's. As I began, I found so many others out there and continue to find more throughout the world. I'm glad we can come together through this love for the small and share our joy in creating tiny world! A Big Thank You to All Who Visit Here!

1 comment:

Jean Day said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog again, I'm so pleased you liked the printable images. It was such a pleasure mentioning your wonderful blog on one of my blogs, your blog is like reading a magazine. Thank you. Cheers, Jean