Tuesday, February 24, 2009

African Fairy on eBay

Beautiful African Fairy on eBay by Faires and Dreams

I saw this beautiful poly clay fairy completed today on CDHM and now listed on eBay by Eneida Rosa from Spain, fairiesanddreams.com. You can find her here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140303415384&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D140303415384%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1. She is quite exquisite as are all of Eneida's creations.

I am working on the garden cottage once again, inspired by the bit of spring we've had here lately with temps in the high 60's and the later sunsets. After all, this is Fat Tuesday so Easter is just around the corner. I've been painting and working on the interior so I'll actually share pix of what I've been doing very soon.

4 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

She's so wonderful Jody! Mini hugs :)

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Oh she is Beautiful!!!

Debbie said...

I saw this over on CDHM while she was being made. She's a stunning Sculpt..

Jemjoop said...

How cool! I have to go and check her out. Thanks for sharing.
Jen