Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank you Debbie! You Are Too Kind!

I Received an Award from Debbie and Wish to Pass it On!

Debbie over at Tiny Treasures, gave me this award (even after my little anti-ranting rant post from yesterday! LOL! Sorry about that--just one of those days I felt I needed to vent!)

Debbie is always so gracious, kind and encouraging to all of us fellow bloggers and always finding and introducting new mini bloggers and she has such inspiring, well done miniatures she has made and that she shares on her blog so I'm sending this right back to her!

Also to Stephanie at Petit Plat-- her food creations are divine and always perfect in detail.

To Sumaiya who shares wonderful minis by various artisans on her blog, Dollhouse and also maintains several other blogs.

To Kim at It's a Miniature Life--her shabby chic mini's are divine and feminine and lovely and she has shared some of her wonderful creations with Joanna, my daughter, and me!

To Doreen at Doreen's Projects who is sharing her mini dollhouses and projects with us.

To Donna at Never Enough Time! Check out her precious bear!

To Daisy at Daisy's Miniatures who is talented and gracious to share her minis and her love of all things mini.

To Christine at Candid Canine who features her own and others' mini's as well as her writing talents.

To Katie at Katie's Clay Corner (hope your computer is back up soon--we miss you!) who specializes in polymer clay creations.

To Gina at More Minis-- thank you so much for sharing your step by step house building tips, how to's and pix with us! I will rely on you when Joanna's kit actually emerges from the box!

To Fluffy Bricks--sharing the world of minis with everyone and thus promoting this wonderful mini community.

To Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls--what wonderful creations and what a joy you have for what you do!

To Glenda at Dab of This, Dab of That, who shares beautiful pix and news from her life including miniatures, and a fellow southerner!

To Erika at Erika's Miniatures, a young miniaturist who creates room boxes and minis to go in them.

To others of you out there who make/love/collect miniatures and whom I have either yet to discover or might have inadvertantly overlooked, accept this award for sharing our love of minutia with everyone else! If I didn't have to clean my Dad's house today, it would be a mini day for me!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Thank you Jodie for passing that award on to me. I much appreciate it. We are also both members of the miniature collectors club and I believe you want some books and tutorials. I have some for you but I need your e-mail address to send it to you.
Doreen
doreenplayter@rogers.com

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thank you for the award. I think we all have days that we need to vent.:-) Have a great weekend.
Glenda

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thank you!!! :)

kimsminiatures said...

Thanks so much Jody! Mini hugs :)