Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What Santa Brought Us . . . Joanna, I Mean!

Joanna at Christmas

Here was Joanna at the Biltmore Farm where we went right before Christmas holding a chicken at the farm. As it turns out, we weren't supposed to pick up the chickens but since we used to have chickens and this one didn't mind . . . . .

Here was the little dressed bed by LovNStitches on Etsy, a mother/daughter team and pix of the house kit--wish I was a whiz at putting them together.


We used some of our Christmas money to buy some furniture, the Lee's Line floral chair and loveseat the Spice armoire and coffee table. What I want is Mike Rowe's turned Bradford Pear table, as seen here in his Etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_2&listing_id=19186171. I may have to splurge unless someone beats me to it. He showed this on CDHM and I think it is beyond beautiful! (Scroll down to see it pictured in my Etsy favorites!)

Happy New Year and here's wishing everyone health, happiness and lotsa mini time and goodies! And remember my favorite Irish blessing:

May all who know us love us.
And if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts.

And if he cannot turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles so that we may know them by their limp.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Jody, Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.. Looking forward to following the progress on JOANNA's house. Mini Hugs

kimsminiatures said...

Happy New Year Jody! Cute pic of Joanna with the chicken. I love the bed too! Wonderful. Mini hugs! Kim

Debbie said...

Jody, please pop over to my blog there is a blog award awaiting you there. Mini Hugs