Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When An Artist Creates a Dollhouse

When An Artist Creates a Dollhouse

Today I'm featuring the beautifully detailed, warm and inviting dollhouse created by Amy Gross, a textile artist. Above you see the ironing board folded beside the refrigerator, for example. You can see more of Amy's dollhouse on Flickr where she is amyla174: http://www.flickr.com/photos/worldinamatchbox/sets/72157603445249733/.
This chair is resin and is by Take a Seat by Raine. I'd love to sit there and read one of the many books on the shelf.

Happy Halloween! Amy has decorated her front porch for the season! Beautiful!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jody, you absolutely honor me! I was so excited to see my little house on your wonderful blog today! Thank you for being so kind to me, and helping me let my labor of love out of my living room and into the world!

Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

Thanks for spotlighting this house! I checked it out and it's absolutely wonderful! Her attention to the little details is "right on the money" so to speak! I never would have found this one my own and it would be a shame to have missed seeing it! Definitely something to aspire too!
Heather