Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fairy House Painted and "Ivied"

The Fairy House Painted and 'Ivied'

The fairy house has been painted, although touch-up's are needed on the front and I need to do something around the windows. The inside also needs some more work and I think I'm going to add another partial floor level just underneath and to the left of the bottom floor.

And here is Seymore Mouse waiting at the door.
And here is the Dracula-styled coffin I got in a swap with Angela in the UK on one of my Yahoo Groups. I love it. Now how to incorporate it into my witch's cottage? It will fit somehow. She also included some Halloween goodies, too which I love. By the way, I sent her some porcelain mini arms and legs and a few little goodies. So, I swapped body parts for a casket--wickedly morbid!

4 comments:

Katie's Clay Corner said...

Oh Wow! It looks so good!! I really like where your going with this projest! And the mouse! I love the mouse!!
Katie

Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

Your Fairy House is coming along just wonderfully!! Love the coffin!! Your mouse is adorable!! I've updated my blog! Check it out!
Heather

Minna said...

What a charming fairy house. I look forward to seeing new pictures when the fairies have moved in!

Eva said...

Hi, my name is Eva and I come from a city close to Barcelona in Spain. The fairy house is great. I am looking forward ro seeing it finished!
I am finishing a miniature Fairies'forest and I think that your idea is great.
I would like to see more photos!!
I hope that you don't mind that I have linked your blog to mine. Of course if there is any problem, please let me know.
Congratulation for your excellent work