Friday, February 8, 2008

Today's Mini Painting EffortThis is what our marsh lands in South Carolina look like--sort of--they're prettier, of course. This is my attempt to show them. I see a few places I need to improve but I did like the intensity of the colors.

I have tried to straighten my barn. It was leaning a bit. I keep dibbing and dabbing at them adding a few little strokes, covering up things but I am re-learning mixing colors, blending, etc.
I would love feedback and helpful suggestions.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Aha - I finally figured out how to leave a message to tell you how much I like your paintings. (It sometimes takes me a while LOL) Your site is great. I'll be back when I have more time.

Lynn said...

Arrrghhhh - I was so happy to figure this out I forgot to put in my official signature. Please read this immediately after the message above.

Lynn NoE, GSOLFOT (and proud of it)

Anonymous said...

Jody, I love your mini paintings. They are beautiful. Now all you need is a title.

jene
gsolfot--I'm telling Lynn NoE!!!!!