Saturday, February 16, 2008

Patricia Paul Miniatures

Patricia Paul MiniaturesI love miniatures by Patricia Paul and am fortunate to belong to the Yahoo Group, Dream Dwellings, of which she is a member. This is a cage for a vulture.
This is her mouse infested bed fit for a haunted mansion or a witch's cottage indeed.
This is her wizard roombox she is in the process of making. Love those candles she made from Fimo. Visit her site at http://patriciapaulminis.com/index.html. She is truly an artist. On day I aspire to reach this level of workmanship. Thank you to Patricia for granting me permission to post her pictures here. Until I can make some real progress in miniature ventures of my own, check back for more artisan pieces I find around the web.

2 comments:

Katie's Clay Corner said...

That bed is so creepy is is cool!! I can't wait to see it when it is done. She does amazing work!

miniatures said...

wow! its very cool. please visit my site about miniatures
its nice too. thanks....