Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Neat Witchy Items I've Found on the Web





Here are some pix I've found on the web pertaining to miniatures for witch's cottages. The bottle of leeches and the skull on the books are from SP Miniatures which has some really neat, unique pieces. The hutch is by an artisan and I am searching for her website now to giver her due credit. After searching all morning, I finally found her. Patricia Paul, http://www.patriciapaulminis.com/furniture.htm. The book is from a wiccan website and the little witch's cottage is from a photo posted on Webshots. I didn't get anything accomplished on my witch's cottage last night for sewing a hanging sleeve on my husband's quilt that I'm entering in the Pigeon Forge quilt show and must mail this week. Tonight I'm hoping to darken the gel stain and do some more wall treatments of the interior walls. Since this is a witch's cottage, I'm basically slapping it on 'devil-may-care' style, pardon the pun. I can't tell if anyone has found my little blog yet since my stat counter isn't showing up. So, if anyone is out there reading this, please comment!

No comments: